WET ROOM INSTALLATIONS
We offer 0% vat on all wet room installations for people with disabilities
Look no further, we are the 0% VAT, wet room specialists.
From start to finish we are here to help with all your wet room needs, we organise and carry out the whole wet room installation process giving you complete peace of mind that the job will be carried out within a good time frame and to a professional standard.
We supply everything from the sanitary goods and tiles to various other trades. We have our very own dedicated team of Electricians, Tilers, Plasters and Floor layers ready and waiting to help with your wet room installation
We pride ourselves on being the go-to plumbing and heating company in the Bridgwater and Taunton areas of Somerset. Our reputation has been built on quality, trust and a great service.
All our works and supplied components are under a 12 months warranty, thus giving you peace of mind that we here to continue our service after we have finished your plumbing and heating needs. We offer 5-star products and appliances at trade prices. Take a look at our 5-STAR reviews which shows what a few of our happy customers have to say.
How do we get started?
- ✓ Book your wet room survey today
- ✓ We will come to do a home survey where we will be able to give you some great ideas on how to get the best from your wet room layout.
- ✓ You will have a tailored estimate for proposed works sent to you
- ✓ When you are happy to proceed the real work begins, we will then begin to build the wet room that you desire.
- ✓ Before work commences we will have all the goods in place and a clear plan of how we approach starting your bathroom installation
- ✓ Finally, we get to the exciting part, fitting your new wet room
How does a wet room work, will they leak?
- ✓ Our engineers have been fully trained with the wet room products we use so rest assure you are being well looked after
- ✓ The wet room design incorporates a waterproof barrier that prevents any leaking to the structure below, the floor can be tiled or have a non-slip vinyl.
- ✓ All plumbing works, Tiling, Electrics, Plastering and Flooring will be taken care of and organised with our trusted team of tradesmen and women.
- ✓ Once the trades works are completed we have a sparkling clean carried out, making it look beautiful before final hand over
- ✓ Then upon completion, a small but welcome surprise, but it wouldn’t be a surprised if we told you what it was so you will have to wait and see.
Key benefits of having a wet room.
- ✓ 0 % Vat for disabled persons
- ✓ Safer than a shower enclosure or showering in the bathtub
- ✓ No step in or out preventing any trips and falls
- ✓ Have additional room for help showering if needed
- ✓ Luxury wet-room look amazing, they are second to none.
- ✓ Easy to keep clean
Did you know we offer a free 5-minute live video service before we attend any emergency works? We want to try and help you without charging.
When you call us out, we’ll always aim to get to you ASAP.
Especially if it’s an emergency.
Your call-out will be prioritised if vulnerable people live in your home if you have no running water, or your central heating is broken.
Need a new boiler?
Do you need a new gas or oil boiler installation or boiler service? We are local trusted installers in Bridgwater, Taunton, North Petherton, Burnham on sea, Highbridge and Cannington.
Latest Wet Room News From Our Blog
Magnetic filters, are they worth it? Did you know? A high proportion of boilers that fail in the first year do so because of poor water quality, by introducing a proper system cleaning method and the installation of an in-line magnetic system filter, we can significantly improve the efficiency and life expectancy of every households […]
Here is an example of how to top the pressure up, on a Worcester bosch boiler with a keyless filling link. Here at Arlow plumbing and Heating, we fit these as standard to make the customer’s life as easy as possible.
This is one of the most common methods of topping up your heating pressure, you will normally find this set up if you have a sealed heating system with a pressurised hot water tank.