Our boiler service team are here to help with all your boiler needs
Why should I get my boiler serviced?
- ✓ Personal Safety (detect any CO leaks)
- ✓ Avoiding costly surprises
- ✓ Identifying and preventing leaks
- ✓ To keep the manufactures warranty validated
- ✓ Efficiency of the appliance
- ✓ If your a landlord it is required by law to provide a gas landlord safety certificate
- ✓ To validate your home insurance
- ✓ Proof of maintenance should you decide to sell your home
What happens during my boiler service?
- ✓ The Integrity of the boiler flue will be checked complete with a combustion analysis
- ✓ The general visual condition and cleanliness of the boiler
- ✓ Checking for leaks or defects present
- ✓ Gas pressures, flow rates checked
- ✓ Water pressures and associated parts to be checked
Calling all landlords and homeowners, this is what you get from us.
- ✓ Punctual service
- ✓ Gas Safe or Oftec registered engineers
- ✓ 30-day reminder before boiler service is due
- ✓ Cleaning and checking of the Gas or Oil appliance/s
- ✓ Co2 print out of the boiler’s performance
- ✓ Electronic gas safety certificate (landlords cp12 or equivalent)
Warm home care plan
" Giving you peace of mind "
Did you know we offer a free 5-minute live video service before we attend any emergency works? We want to try and help you without charging.
When you call us out, we’ll always aim to get to you ASAP.
Especially if it’s an emergency.
Your call-out will be prioritised if vulnerable people live in your home if you have no running water, or your central heating is broken.
Need a new boiler?
Do you need a new gas or oil boiler installation or boiler service? We are local trusted installers in Bridgwater, Taunton, North Petherton, Burnham on sea, Highbridge and Cannington.
For our full range of fixed price boilers or associated heating controls click the links provided furthermore contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org