The full bathroom experience
From start to finish we are here to help with all your bathroom needs, we organise and carry out the whole bathroom installation process giving you complete peace of mind that the job will be carried out within a good time frame and to a professional standard.
We supply everything from the bathroom suite and tiles to various other trades. We have our very own dedicated team of Electricians, Tilers, Plasters and Floor layers ready and waiting to help with your bathroom installation
We pride ourselves on being the go-to plumbing and heating company in the Bridgwater and Taunton areas of Somerset. Our reputation has been built on quality, trust and a great service.
All our works and supplied components are under a 12 months warranty, thus giving you peace of mind that we here to continue our service after we have finished your plumbing and heating needs. We offer 5-star products and appliances at trade prices. Take a look at our 5-STAR reviews which shows what a few of our happy customers have to say.
Where do we start?
- ✓ Book your bathroom survey today
- ✓ Home survey where we will give you some great ideas on how to get the best from your bathroom layout
- ✓ You will have a tailored estimate for proposed works sent to you
- ✓ When you are happy to proceed the real work begins, we will then build the bathroom that you desire
- ✓ The goods will be in place and a clear plan of how we approach starting your bathroom installation
- ✓ Finally, we get to the exciting part, fitting your new bathroom suite
Relax we're in full control
- ✓ During the bathroom installation process, we begin by removing the bathroom suite and associated goods
- ✓ Waste materials will be safely removed from your home
- ✓ All plumbing works, Tiling, Electrics, Plastering and Flooring will be taken care of and organised with our trusted team of tradesmen and women.
- ✓ Once the trades works are completed we have a sparkling clean carried out, making it look beautiful before final hand over
- ✓ Then upon completion, a small but welcome surprise, but it wouldn’t be a surprised if we told you what it was so you will have to wait and see
Do you offer a warranty?
We here to continue our service years after we carry out any works for you, whether it’s for new bathroom works or a new boiler installation. On all of our bathroom installation, we offer a 12-month warranty on all parts and labour supplied by ourselves, thus giving you further peace of mind we are here to help you through your journey.
Did you know we offer a free 5-minute live video service before we attend any emergency works? We want to try and help you without charging.
When you call us out, we’ll always aim to get to you ASAP.
Especially if it’s an emergency.
Your call-out will be prioritised if vulnerable people live in your home if you have no running water, or your central heating is broken.
Need a new boiler?
Do you need a new gas or oil boiler installation or boiler service? We are local trusted installers in Bridgwater, Taunton, North Petherton, Burnham on sea, Highbridge and Cannington.
Latest Bathroom News From Our Blog
New boiler + Magnacleanse = Perfection MagnaCleanse – The new flushing method created to maintain and protect all domestic central heating systems from the damaging effects of black sludge build-up. Not only does it clean the system, it provides long-term protection for the boiler with the installation of a MagnaClean filter, let us tell you […]
Why Thermostatic radiator valves are a must-have! Thermostatic radiator valves, or TRVs, are a great way to increase your control over the temperature in different areas of your home. Let us tell you what you need to know about radiator valves and the problems you may face, plus what to look out for! The best bits? […]
Magnetic filters, are they worth it? Did you know? A high proportion of boilers that fail in the first year do so because of poor water quality, by introducing a proper system cleaning method and the installation of an in-line magnetic system filter, we can significantly improve the efficiency and life expectancy of every households […]