What is the cost of a new boiler?
We want to tell why a boiler cost will vary from your friends, every installation is different to the next so our expert advice is always on hand! We are able to give you an educated costing of your boiler installation but there are factors that can alter these costs so let us tell you what factors apply to a new boiler installation.
A new boiler is an investment to your home so we believe in using only the best manufactures, we are Ideal boilers and Worcester Bosch accredited installers, thus allowing us to offer you up to a 12-year guarantee. We have a fantastic range of boilers for all scenarios so we will tailor every boiler installation to your personal needs.
The cost of a new boiler will vary depending on:
- ✓ Boiler location
- ✓ What fuel it uses (Gas or Oil)
- ✓ Heating system type, there are 3 types of boiler, Combination boiler, system boiler and heat only boiler
- ✓ Whether the boiler flue is horizontal or vertical (if the boiler is located on an outside wall? (this is perfect)
- ✓ Gas pipe sizing to the new boiler is the gas pipe the correct size for the new boiler installation?
- ✓ A drain or outside soakaway to remove the condensation from the boiler (all new boilers are condensing boilers)
- ✓ A great addition – Heating components will also add to the price but save in the long term, do you need new radiators, Inline magnetic filter, radiator thermostats, smart controls or a heating system flush
Factors to consider when you buy a new boiler
- ✓ Are you a landlord or a homeowner
- ✓ Budget available
- ✓ How long do you think you will live in your home
- ✓ Do you want to save extra money long term and fit a smart controls
- ✓ Age of existing boiler and heating system (sludge build-up possible in older systems)
- ✓ What is the water pressure like
Need a new boiler?
Do you need a new gas or oil boiler installation or boiler service? We are local trusted installers in Bridgwater, Taunton, North Petherton, Burnham on sea, Highbridge and Cannington.