Gas Boiler Servicing Taunton
Taunton Gas Boiler Service Engineers
Book your local boiler service and we will keep you warm and cosy.
Why should I get my boiler service?
- ✓ Personal Safety (detect any CO leaks)
- ✓ Avoiding costly surprises
- ✓ Identifying and preventing leaks
- ✓ To keep the manufactures guarantee validated
- ✓ Efficiency of the appliance
- ✓ If your a landlord it is required by law to provide a gas landlord safety certificate
- ✓ To validate your home insurance
- ✓ Proof of maintenance should you decide to sell your home
What happens during my boiler service?
- ✓ The Integrity of the boiler flue will be checked complete with a combustion analysis
- ✓ The general visual condition and cleanliness of the boiler
- ✓ Checking for leaks or defects present
- ✓ Gas pressures, flow rates checked
- ✓ Water pressures and associated parts to be checked
Calling all landlords and homeowners, this is what you get from us.
- ✓ Punctual service
- ✓ Gas Safe or Oftec registered engineers
- ✓ 30-day reminder before boiler service is due
- ✓ Cleaning and checking of the Gas or Oil appliance/s
- ✓ Co2 print out of the boiler’s performance
- ✓ Electronic gas safety certificate (landlords cp12 or equivalent)
Warm home care plan
" Giving you peace of mind "
Did you know we offer a free 5-minute live video service for any one in bridgwater, taunton or the surrounding areas before we attend any emergency works? We want to try and help you without charging.
When you call us out, we’ll always aim to get to you ASAP.
Especially if it’s an emergency.
Your call-out will be prioritised if vulnerable people live in your home if you have no running water, or your central heating is broken.
Need a new boiler?
Do you need a new gas or oil boiler installation or boiler service? We are local trusted boiler installers in Taunton, Bridgwater, North Petherton, Burnham-on-sea, Highbridge and Cannington.
For our full range of fixed price boilers or associated heating controls click the links provided furthermore contact us on email@example.com
Magnetic filters, are they worth it? Did you know? A high proportion of boilers that fail in the first year do so because of poor water quality, by introducing a proper system cleaning method and the installation of an in-line magnetic system filter, we can significantly improve the efficiency and life expectancy of every households […]
This is one of the most common methods of topping up your heating pressure, you will normally find this set up if you have a sealed heating system with a pressurised hot water tank.
Boiler servicing, Money for old rope? Boiler servicing, it is one of those things that is easily overlooked, yet it is an essential part of your household duties. By having your boiler serviced every 12 months you will be picking up on issues before they become real problems, a boiler service will be protecting you […]