New Boiler Replacements
New Boiler Installation Burnham-on-sea
What is the cost of a new boiler replacement around the Burnham-on-sea area of Somerset?
We understand a new boiler installation is an investment to your home so we believe in using only the best manufactures, we deal with trusted brands such as Ideal boilers and Worcester Bosch Boilers, by being accredited installers we are now able to offer you up to an amazing 12-year guarantee on all our new boiler replacements. We can recommend a fantastic range of new boilers for all types of boiler installation / replacements, thus allowing us to tailor every boiler installation to your personal needs.
Why does a new boiler installation price vary from your friends? Every new boiler installation / replacement is different from the next so our expert advice is always on hand to advise you what boiler will suit your home best!
Key benefits of a new boiler installation
- Whether you live in Burnham-on-sea or Bognor Regis the answer is still the same, no one wants to be left in the cold. By installing a new boiler replacement you will benefit from all the points in the list below:
- ✓ Peace of mind due to long boiler guarantee and no more unwanted repair bills
- ✓ Savings up to 30% on your gas or oil bills
- ✓ Safety of the new appliances are fantastic
- ✓ Energy-saving (doing your bit for the environment)
- ✓ A great selling point if you decide to sell your home
- ✓ Compact and low noise output
What do we do?
- We offer a range of Gas and Oil heating services around Burnham-on-sea, here are a few examples of the work we carry out:
- ✓ New Boiler Replacements
- ✓ Central Heating Installations
- ✓ Boiler servicing and repair
- ✓ Landlord Gas Safety Inspections
- ✓ Care plans to look after your new boiler and heating for years to come
- We are local accredited boiler replacement experts around the Burnham-on-sea areas, take a look at our 100’s of 5 star reviews and let our customers tell you what they think.
- ✓ Worcester bosch accredited installers
- ✓ Ideal Boilers accredited installers
- ✓ Gas safe registered experts
- ✓ Oftec registered experts
- ✓ Honest 5-star reviews on google and trust pilot
Did you know we offer a free 5-minute live video service before we attend any emergency works? We want to try and help without charging.
When you call us out, we’ll always aim to get to you ASAP.
Especially if it’s an emergency.
Your call-out will be prioritised if vulnerable people live in your home if you have no running water, or your central heating is broken.