New boiler + Magnacleanse = Perfection
MagnaCleanse – The new flushing method created to maintain and protect all domestic central heating systems from the damaging effects of black sludge build-up. Not only does it clean the system, it provides long-term protection for the boiler with the installation of a MagnaClean filter, let us tell you more.
How do I know if I need a magnacleanse?
You’re thinking of getting a new boiler installed or your old boiler takes centuries to warm the home, “I want to be warm”!
Clear signs that your system is full of sludge.
- Cold radiators
- Radiators only hot at the top but cold at the bottom
- Noise in the system, the boiler makes a kettling noise when running.
It works like this!
A MagnaCleanse, a powerful set of magnets within a ‘rinse chamber’. The magnets collect the metal debris from corrosion particles circulating around the heating system.
“Think of a glass jar full of water with a nail dropped in there, what would happen?”
The Magnacleanse plugs into your new magnetic filter, once the MagnaCleanse is in place a gadget called an agitator (A.K.A. VibraClean) is used to shake, rattle and disturb the radiators – for around 15-30 seconds each; thus, shifting sludge out into the MagnaCleanse unit where it is disposed of. Each radiator is done individually making sure we achieve great results, this process can be completed in as little as 2 hours.
The good bits!
You’re thinking of getting a new boiler installed or have a dirty old system, check out the benefits of a magnacleanse.
- Fewer breakdowns in the system (boiler damage)
- Reduce heating bill by 6% per year, saving £££
- Removes 95% of black sludge
- Cleanses the heating system
- Reduce system noise.
- Increased efficiency
How often do I need to clean my system, and how do I protect myself from this happening again?
System flush – The long and short answer is to get it cleaned about every 5 years; this can differ slightly for older systems. However, if you have a magnetic filter installed this will help protect and prolong the life and efficiency of the heating system. (magnetic filters link)
A magnacleanse flush is welcomed by all manufactures, ensuring the system is in a good condition ready for a new boiler to be installed.”
Chemicals – A Magnacleanse system flush is only as good as the chemicals that are used. “Let’s clean and protect” here are the different type of chemicals we use and recommend:
- X 800 Rapid flush, this is designed for a rapid flush working as quickly as 1 hour, this works better on older systems.
- X 100 Sentinel Inhibitor will protect against corrosion and limescale
- Other chemicals are available for further cleaning processes other problems such as noise and system leaks.
Need a New Boiler or Magnacleanse?
- Do you need a new gas or oil boiler installation or boiler service? We are local trusted installers in Bridgwater, Taunton, North Petherton, Burnham on sea, Highbridge and Cannington.
- For our full range of fixed price boilers or associated heating controls click the links provided furthermore contact us on email@example.com – 01278 310120